[MYSY] Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2018-19 Online Registration – mysy.guj.nic.in . Apply Online Swavalamban Yojana 2019 Application Form Last Date. Swavalamban Yojana Online Registration MYSY New Registration MYSY Renewal Form 2018 MYSY Scholarship Form 2018 MYSY Scholarship Information MYSY 2018-19 MYSY Status.
|Name of Scholarship||Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship|
|Started By||Gujarat Education Department|
|Started For||10th, 12th and Diploma / Graduate Students|
|For Which State MYSY Started||Gujarat|
|MYSY Scholarship Information||Available In This Article|
|Swavalamban Yojana Online Registration||Started on Official Web Portal|
|MYSY Official Portal||mysy.guj.nic.in|
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana – Online Registration Form Last Date
Scholarship Status 2019-20
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana – Online Registration Form Last Date
- MYSY Scholarship 2019 – mysy.guj.nic.in
- Eligibility Criteria For Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
- Objectives of MYSY Scholarship 2019
- MYSY Benefits For Students
- Required Documents for MYSY New Registration
- How To Apply For Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Registration Form Online
MYSY Scholarship Information – There are so many students in the country who have to face many difficulties in completing their studies. Gujarat Education Department started Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship. MYSY Scholarship strat to make their future bright. All deserving students can fill MYSY Scholarship Form 2019. The Chief Minister of Gujarat started Yuva Swavalamban Scheme to provide scholarships to 10th, 12th and diploma/graduate students for their education on merit based. Under this scheme, deserving students will be given scholarship upto 1 crore by Government.
MYSY Scholarship 2019 – mysy.guj.nic.in
Students can do Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Online Registration after 10th, 12th and diploma/graduate Examination. All eligible students can check here Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Information, Online Scholarship Form, Eligibility criteria for MYSY, Benefits of the scheme, Objectives of Scholarship, Required documents for MYSY Registration & How To Apply Online.
Eligibility Criteria For Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
- All students should get 90% or more marks in the 10th and 12th class examinations.
- Registration students must be resident of the state.
- The candidate who registers must be between 18 to 35 years old.
- For the scholarship, the applicant’s family income should be less than 6 lakhs per year.
Objectives of MYSY Scholarship 2019
- Providing employment to youth .
- Providing financial support to the youth.
- Encourage youth for self-employment and for higher education.
MYSY Benefits For Students
- Instead of 6% on land purchase, 3% stamp duty will be reduced.
- If you want to rent the land, then it will be available for 1% rent.
- Scholarships will be provided to students belonging to non-reserved classes too.
- Uniforms of government colleges will be made available for free.
- The maximum limit of scholarship for Medical Studies (MBBS) and BDS (Dental) is Rs. 2,00,000.
- The maximum limit for scholarship for Engineering (B Tech., BE), B Pharm is Rs. 5,00,000.
- The principal limit of scholarship for diploma is 25, ooo rupees.
- The maximum limit for courses of B.Com, BSc, BA, BCA, B.Ed etc. Course scholarship is 10,000 rupees.
Required Documents for MYSY New Registration
- Address proof of the applicant (Aadhar card, voter card, etc.).
- Certificate of non-reserved category.
- Family annual income certificate.
- Birth certificate of student.
- Applicant’s bank account passbook.
- Receipt of 10th, 12th and diploma/graduate fee.
How To Apply For Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Registration Form Online
- Go to website mysy.guj.nic.in .
- Click on “New Application” link.