[E Payment] Canara Bank Scholarship 2019 UGC Portal – www.scholarship.canarabank.in . Check UGC Portal Canara Bank List. Get Register from https://scholarship.canarabank.in/scholar/Registration.aspx. Canara Bank Scholarship Verification, www.scholarship.canarabank.in/adminlogin/aspx, Canara Bank PFMS, E Payment Canara Bank MANF Portal, UGC Scholarship Portal, Canara Bank Student Account, UGC Portal Canara Bank List, UGC Scholarship Tracking Portal.
Canara Bank Scholarship 2019 – UGC Scholarship Portal
Scholarship Status 2019-20
University Grants Commission (UGC) provides many Scholarship by Canara Bank. Every year UGC provides scholarship to more than 20,000 (Undergraduate / postgraduate students, female/girls, reserved categories candidates). UGC Scholarship Application Form can be filled by candidates on National Scholarship Portal. UGC Scholarship being distributed through Canara Bank UGC Portal. Canara Bank UGC Scholarship Portal is available for the given below list of Scholarship Schemes.
- Dr. S Radhakrishnan Postdoctoral Fellowship in Humanities & Social Science.
- National Fellowship for students of Other Backward Classes (OBC).
- Kothari Fellowship.
- NET-JRF Fellowship.
- Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child.
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship-Minority.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC.
- Ishan Uday-Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region.
- Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences.
- Emeritus Fellowship.
- Post Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates.
- PG Scholarship for University Rank holders.
- Post Doctoral Fellowship for SC & ST.
- PG Scholarship for Professional courses for SC/ST.
- BSR Fellowships in Sciences.
- UGC-BSR Faculty Fellowship Scheme.
- PG Scholarship for M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharma to GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
How To Apply For Canara Bank UGC Scholarship ?
- First of all the candidates who wants to get registered with UGC Scholarship Portal have to visit to official Canara Bank Scholarship Portal using direct link https://scholarship.canarabank.in/scholar/Registration.aspx.
- Now you have to Select your Scholarship Scheme for which you are eligible.
- Enter Student ID. If don’t know your Student ID, than click on “Find Student ID” link available below the Student ID box.
- Than you have to Select Scheme, Enter Your Name, Mobile Number, Account Number & Email ID and click on Search button.
- Enter Date of Birth and Email ID.
- Click on Register button.
- You will receive Password for Registered ID on email id.
- Now Go to https://scholarship.canarabank.in/scholar/Login.aspx .
- After that, Enter Email ID and Password. Click on Login button.
- Now password Change option will appear. Enter new password.
- After that Login again with the email ID and New Password to view the scholarship profile.
Now check the following details available on Canara Bank UGC Scholarship Portal Home Page.
- Name of the Scholar
- Student ID
- Account/IFSC (Only last 4 digits of account no: will be shown along with IFSC)
- Beneficiary Code along with status (accepted/rejected)
- Payment Details
E Payment Canara Bank MANF Portal
Candidates can check Canara Bank E-Payment Status from https://epayment.canarabank.in/MANFPortal/Useraccess/login.aspx . On this portal, you can check all details of UGC Scholarship E Payment Details.
UGC Schemes Canara Bank Help Line Number [Toll Free]
Those who have any problem regarding Canara Bank Scholarship, you call to Helpline Toll Free Number – 1800113355 .
केनरा बैंक स्कालरशिप की सभी ताज़ा खबरों के लिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे | सभी स्कालरशिप और योजना 2019-2020 के लिए आप नीचे दिए गए सब्सक्राइब सेक्शन में अपना ईमेल लिख कर सबमिट कर सकते है | अगर Canara Bank Scholarship के लिए आपके पास कोई सवाल है तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स से पूछ सकते है |