now browsing by category
[Reject List] Kalia Yojana New List 2019 PDF Download – www.kaliayojana.co.in 2nd Draft Beneficiaries List
[Reject List] Kalia Yojana New List 2019 PDF Download – www.kaliayojana.co.in 2nd Draft Beneficiaries List. Kalia Yojana Odisha Name List Money Transfer. Kalia Yojana New List 2019 PDF Download 2nd Draft Beneficiaries List. Reject List of Kalia Yojana Kalia Yojana Reject List kalia.co.in New List. Kalia Yojana Money Transfer www.kaliayojana.co.in List Beneficiary List of Kalia Yojana.
Kalia Yojana New List 2019 PDF Download – www.kaliayojana.co.in List
Kalia Yojana New List 2019 is now available on official website of Kalia Yojana. Farmers can check here Kalia Yojana 2nd Draft Beneficiaries List, Reject List of Kalia Yojana from www.kaliayojana.co.in List. Farmers who are applied for Kalia Yojana Odisha 2019 can check Beneficiary List of Kalia Yojana from this web page. Here you can check all details of Kalia Yojana Odisha New List.
KALIA Yojana launched in December 2018 in Odisha. A huge number of farmers apply online for Kalia Yojana 2019. Now you can check Kalia Yojana Draft Beneficiaries List from official website. Under this scheme Government will spend 10,180 Crore Rupees in coming three years till 2021 by providing financial assistance to cultivators and landless agricultural labourers. Under this scheme 92% of farmers of Odisha gets benefits including every category from big farmers to landless cultivators.
green.kalia.co.in – Kalia Yojana Odisha Draft Beneficiaries List – 1st Phase List
The Government of Odisha has been released Draft Beneficiaries List of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Yojana. The Government started sending Kalia Yojana Money Rs. 5000/- to farmers bank account from 25th January 2019 for Rabi Crops.
कालिया योजना 2019 के लिए राज्ये सरकार ने सभी लाभार्थियों की सूची जारी कर दी है | जो भी इस योजना का लाभ लेना चाहते है, वो कालिया योजना ओडिशा के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है | और जिन किसानो ने पहले ही आवेदन कर दिया है वो अपना नाम लाभार्थियों सूची से चेक कर सकते है |
Kalia Yojana Odisha 2nd Phase Beneficiary List 2019 – Released
As you all know that Kalia Yojana Second Phase Application Form Last Date has gone. Farmers can check now Kalia Scheme 2nd Phase Beneficiaries List 2019 from official web portal. Kalia Yojana IInd Beneficiaries List contains Name of Farmer whose name is not available in First Phase Kalia Yojana List.
kalia.co.in 2nd Phase List Name Money Transfer is start. Over 14 Lakh Farmers get direct benefit of Kalia Yojana Name List 2nd Phase. You may check your name in Kalia Yojana Odisha Second Phase List using your District and Block from official website.
How To Download Kalia Yojana New List 2019 PDF – kalia.co.in
- First of all, candidates visit to official website to check Kalia Yojana Name List of KALIA Yojna – kalia.co.in .
- Than, click on “Beneficiary List” link.
- After that you have to select your Block and District and click on View List.
- Now click on PDF icon available in front of your village name and enter Captcha.
- Check your Name in Beneficiary List of Kalia Yojana.
Kalia Yojana Helpline / Whatsapp Number
Kalia Yojana Odisha 2019 Helpline No. – 18005721122
Kalia Yojana Whatsapp No. – 8456099688
कालिया योजना 2019 की सभी ताज़ा खबरों के लिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे | सभी स्कालरशिप और योजना 2019-2020 के लिए आप नीचे दिए गए सब्सक्राइब सेक्शन में अपना ईमेल लिख कर सबमिट कर सकते है | अगर Kalia Yojana New List के लिए आपके पास कोई सवाल है तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स से पूछ सकते है |
www.bijuyuvavahini.com Login – Biju Yuva Vahini Registration List [www.biju yuva vahini.in]. Apply Online For Biju Yuva Vahini Application Form, Member List. www.biju yuva vahini.in Biju Yuva Vahini Registration List Biju Yuva Vahini Registration. Biju Yuva Vahini Member List Biju Yuva Vahini Login. Biju Yuva Vahini List Biju Yuva Vahini Online Apply. Biju Yuva Vahini Online BYV Biju Yuva Vahini Details. Biju Yuva Vahini Salary Biju Yuva Vahini Logo.
Biju Yuva Vahini Online Registration – www.biju yuva vahini.in
State Youth Welfare Board, Government of Odisha launched Biju Yuva Vahini on 14th March 2018 under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. Biju Yuva Vahini promote the Holistic Development of Youth of Odisha, so that they realize their potential and attention. Biju Yuva Vahini promote Leadership, Volunteerism, Healthy Living, Culture of Sports & Sportsmanship. Till now Biju Yuva Vahini have 314/114 Block/ULB, 6799 Gram Panchayat, 7520 BYV Group, 2,67,962 BYV Members.
Objective of Biju Yuva Vahini
- Biju Yuva Vahini promote Leadership and spirit of volunteerism among youth through social actions at Panchayats & ULB. Biju Yuva Vahini Program helps in citizenship, develop leadership qualities, national character, comradeship and personality development among youth.
- Biju Yuva Vahini promote sports, art, culture and scientific temper among youth across all Panchayats / Urban Local Bodies. It promote rural sports at grassroots level.
Eligibility Criteria For Biju Yuva Vahini
- All Youth of Odisha (Male / Female / Transgender) are eligible for BYV.
- To apply for Biju Yuva Vahini, you have permanent residents of Odisha.
- Age criteria for BYV is 15 – 35 Years.
- Candidates must be literate and candidates with higher qualification will given priority.
Selection Process of Biju Yuva Vahini
- Online Applications will invited for BYV from official website.
- Selection of BYV’s for each Panchayat/ULB, will done by Block / ULB level committee.
- Candidates who are eligible will selected for BYV.
How To Apply For Biju Yuva Vahini Online Registration Form – www.bijuyuvavahini.com Login
- First of all the applicants have to visit to official website of BYV.
- After that click on “Apply For BYV Registration” link.
- Now fill all details correctly such as – Personal Details, Educational Qualification, Skill & Interests.
- And click on Submit button.
Also Read :
FAQs For Biju Yuva Vahini Odisha
Q. Why should we get involved in Biju Yuva Vahini ?
The youth should get involved in Biju Yuva Vahini for Nurturing leadership and volunteerism, Promoting culture of sports & sportsmanship, Healthy living & Establishing vibrant youth connect platforms.
Q. What is the time period of the online registration system which might receive less than 10 applications ?
The Biju Yuva Vahini online registration is open until it reaches 25 applications, post which the portal will not accept any further registrations.
Q. Who can be a member of BYV ?
Candidates who are literate , passed 10th Class and age group of 15 – 35 years can fill online application form for Biju Yuva Vahini.
Q. What is the salary of Biju Yuva Vahini members ?
There is no salary for the members and office bearers, these all are volunteers.
Q. Will the Biju Yuva Vahini be rewarded ?
Yes, the Biju Yuva Vahini will rewarded on performance basis where they will ranked as Excellent (5 Points), Very Good (4 Points), Good (3 Points), Fair (2 Points) and Average (1 Point).
Q. When should a Biju Yuva Vahini open the Bank Account ?
Biju Yuva Vahini should open the bank account after completion of second meeting.
Biju Yuva Vahini की सभी ताज़ा खबरों के लिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे | सभी स्कालरशिप और योजना 2019-2020 के लिए आप नीचे दिए गए सब्सक्राइब सेक्शन में अपना ईमेल लिख कर सबमिट कर सकते है | अगर Biju Yuva Vahini के लिए आपके पास कोई सवाल है तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स से पूछ सकते है |
www.mpsc.mp.nic.in – Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2019-20 Last Date Renewal [Sanction List]. Fill Prerana Scholarship Login 2019 Online Application Form [Amount]. Prerana Scholarship 2019-20 Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2019. Prerana Scholarship 2019-20 Last Date Prerana Scholarship Renewal 2019-20. Prerana Scholarship Odisha Sanction List 2019 Prerana Scholarship Login. Prerana Scholarship Amount Prerana Scholarship List 2019.
Prerana Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form Last Date – www.mpsc.mp.nic.in Login
PRERANA is a Web Portal which was initiated by the Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Odisha. The portal is used to distribute Prerana Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme to offer financial support to the economically weaker students from the ST, SC & OBC/SEBC Communities. This scheme offers Scholarships for the students to pursue Professional and Non-Professional courses after Matriculation.
- The main objective of this integrated e-Governance Portal is for the automation, streamlining & effective management of processes related to application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of Post-Matric Scholarships to students.
- This initiative is aimed to facilitate faster and efficient disposal of scholarship applications and timely payment of the scholarships to the students, directly in their bank accounts.
Eligibility To Apply Online For Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2019
- Applicant must belong to ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC category.
- He/she should be permanent resident of Odisha.
- The annual family income for ST/SC students should not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh.
- The annual income for OBC/SEBC students should not exceed INR 1 Lakh and they have to secure at least 50% marks in previous examination.
- The students should continue their Post Matriculation Studies in any general/technical or professional courses in any Govt. or Govt. recognized Private institutes.
- The annual family income for EBC students should not exceed INR 1 Lakh and they should have to continue their higher study in Government institute only.
- The scheme for EBC is applicable only for General Category (Other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC).
प्रेरणा छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2019-20 Login – Prerana Scholarship Renewal 2018-19
प्रेरणा एक वेब पोर्टल है, जिसकी शुरुआत ओडिशा सरकार के पिछड़ा वर्ग कल्याण विभाग द्वारा की गई थी। पोर्टल का उपयोग ST, SC & OBC / SEBC/ EBC समुदायों के आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर छात्रों को वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करने के लिए प्रेरणा छात्रवृत्ति योजना को वितरित करने के लिए किया जाता है। यह योजना 10 वीं कक्षा उत्तीर्ण करने के बाद छात्रों को व्यावसायिक और गैर–व्यावसायिक पाठ्यक्रमों के लिए छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करती है।
- ओडिशा के स्थायी निवासी, SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC/ EBC श्रेणी के उम्मीदवार योजना के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए पात्र हैं।
Benefits of Prerana Scholarship 2019 Amount
|Category||Day Scholar (Per Month)||Hosteller (Per Month)|
|SC/ ST||INR 550/-||INR 1200/-|
|OBC/ SEBC/ EBC||INR 350/-||INR 750/-|
Documents Required For Prerana Scholarship Odisha
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar/Enrolment slip
- Copy of 1st page of the applicant’s bank account passbook.
How To Apply For Prerana Scholarship 2019-20 Online Registration Form
- Visit the Web Portal Prerana i.e. www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships.
- Click on the “New Student Registration” from Student Corner for on-line registration of Scholarship.
- Fill-up the basic details such as Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- After proper registration, system displays the generated User-ID and Password of the applicant.
- Student has to log-in using provided Applicant-ID and Password.
- Upload Photo and Caste Certificate, Income Certificate.
- Click on “Apply for Scholarship” and enter the Institute details, Bank details, Course Details etc.
- The Scholarship amount is to be transferred directly to Students Bank account. So the Student has to open his/her account in a Bank.
- Student should click on “Lock” option for Online forwarding of the application to the Institute.
- After locking of application, student has to take the print out to be submitted at Institute for processing.
- Click on the “Print Application” option to generate printout of the Scholarship Application.
- Student has to submit signed print out of the generated Application at the Institute, along with the documents mentioned below.
- To find out current status of the Scholarship application, Student can log-in using provided Applicant ID and Password. Then click on “Edit-Lock-Print Application” and then select “Track status”
Prerana Scholarship Odisha Sanction List 2019
All the applicants who are looking to check Prerana Scholarship List 2019-20. Can check their Prerana Scholarship Sanction List 2019 using direct link available on this web page. Prerana Scholarship Odisha Sanction List is available on http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/Public/Sanction_Orders.aspx.
प्रेरणा छात्रवृत्ति की सभी ताज़ा खबरों के लिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे | सभी स्कालरशिप और योजना 2019-2020 के लिए आप नीचे दिए गए सब्सक्राइब सेक्शन में अपना ईमेल लिख कर सबमिट कर सकते है | अगर Prerana Scholarship Odisha के लिए आपके पास कोई सवाल है तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स से पूछ सकते है |
Click Here For Official Web Portal of Prerana Scholarship Odisha.
Kalia Chatra Brutti Yojana 2019 Application Form – www.kalia.co.in Scholarship Scheme. Check Kalia Chatravriti Yojana Eligibility Online Registration Last Date. Kalia Scholarship Last Date Application For Kalia Scholarship. www.kalia.co.in Scholarship Last Date of Kalia Scholarship www.kalia.co.in/scholarship Kalia Scholarship Login.
Kalia Student Scholarship 2019 – www.kalia.co.in/scholarship
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday launchd the scholarship scheme for children of beneficiaries of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme, who are either studying or aspiring for technical and professional education. You may check all details of Kalia Student Scholarship 2019 from this article.
Kalia Scholarship Scheme 2019 – kalia.co.in Application Form Last Date
After Providing Benefits to Odisha Farmers by Kalia (Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation) Yojana. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik Launched “KALIA Chhatra Bruti” Yojana on 3rd February 2019 for providing Scholarship to children of KALIA beneficiaries for higher education. Children of KALIA beneficiaries Farmers who take admission in any Government Professional College on Merit Basis are Eligible for Kalia Scholarship Scheme 2019.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Beneficiary Child Scholarship Scheme – www.kalia.co.in/scholarship Login
Kalia Scholarship 2019 Yojana is started for Children of Farmers who get Kalia Scheme Benefits to provide Chatravriti for Higher Education. Addressing people CM says “Odisha Government Started the ‘KALIA Chhatra Bruti’ programme for children of farmers to prosper and excel in future”.
The State Government will going to provide the educational expenses of the children of farmers who are beneficiaries of KALIA Yojana for pursuing professional courses. The Amount of Kalia Chhatra Bruti Yojana 2019 is not released. Stay connected with us to get details of Amount of Scholarship given to students under Kalia Chatra Bruti Scheme 2019.
Kalia Chatra Bruti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To take benefits of Kalia Scholarship Scheme, candidates have to apply online for Kalia Scholarship Yojana from official website after check the given below Eligibility Criteria.
- Applicant must be an Resident of Odisha.
- Kalia Chatrabruti Yojana is applicable for Kalia Yojana beneficiaries.
- To apply for Kalia Scholarship Scheme, you are studying professional courses in Government Colleges as per merit basis.
Kalia Chatravriti Yojana Application Form
Kalia Chatravriti Yojana 2019 Online Registration Form will available soon www.kalia.co.in . Candidates who wants to fill Kalia Scholarship Scheme Application Form have to check Last Date To Apply Online For Kalia Chatra Vriti Yojana 2019 from this page. Applicants first of check Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List and than apply for Scholarship under Kalia Scheme.
How To Apply For Kalia Student Scholarship 2019 – Online Registration Form
- First of all, you have to visit to official website of Kalia Scholarship – www.kalia.co.in/scholarship .
- After that read all details and click on “Apply Online” link.
- You will redirected to http://green.kalia.co.in/cafas/cafas.aspx .
- After that fill Kalia Scholarship Application Form correctly.
- You have to fill details such as – Kalia Scholarship Details, Applicant Details, Parents Information, Bank Details & Address Information.
- And click on My Parents are Beneficiary of Kalia Yojana.
- After that click on Submit button.
Kalia Student Scholarship की सभी ताज़ा खबरों के लिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे | सभी स्कालरशिप और योजना 2019-2020 के लिए आप नीचे दिए गए सब्सक्राइब सेक्शन में अपना ईमेल लिख कर सबमिट कर सकते है | अगर Kalia Student Scholarship के लिए आपके पास कोई सवाल है तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स से पूछ सकते है |
Kalia Yojana Odisha 2019 – kalia.co.in Login Online Application Form [Beneficiary List] PDF Download. Kalia Scheme 2019 Online Registration Form Fill – www.kalia.co.in Red & Green Form. Check Toll Free No. & Important Guidelines.
|Name of Scheme||Kalia Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Official Web Portal||kalia.co.in|
|Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List Portal||green.kalia.co.in|
|Kalia Yojana Sign Up / Login Portal||portal.kalia.co.in|
|Kalia Yojana First Phase Last Date||15th January 2019|
|Kalia Yojana Second Phase Last Date||5th February 2019|
Latest Kaila Yojana Update – Kalia Yojana Odisha 2019 Beneficiary List has been released on official website. Check here Kalia Yojana New List . Beneficiaries can check their Name in List from http://green.kalia.co.in .
ओडिशा की सरकार ने किसानों के लिए शुरू की गई ‘कालिया योजना’ में अब किसानों के बच्चों को भी शामिल कर लिया है। कालिया योजना तहत किसानों के बच्चों को उच्च शिक्षा प्राप्त करने के लिए कालिया छात्रवृति दी जायेगी। कालिया छात्रवृति योजना की पूरी जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध है |
Kalia Yojana Odisha Form 2019 – kalia.co.in Login
KALIA Yojana Odisha 2019 – “Krushak Assistance For Livelihood and Income Augmentation” (KALIA Scheme 2019) has introduced by Mr. Naveen Patnaik. Kalia Yojana In Odisha has introduced to help in Cultivation, Livelihood & Financial Support to the Small, Landless & Marginal Farmers of the state. Kalia Scheme Odisha also has Insurance Support. 92% Farmers of Odisha get benefit of Kalia Yojana Odisha 2019. Odisha Government released a budget of 10180 Crore INR for Kalia Yojana in Odisha 2019.
KALIA Yojana Odisha Online Application Form 2019 – Kalia Scheme 2019 Online Application Form has released by Odisha Govt. on Official Website of KALIA Yojana – kalia.co.in . Farmers who wants to apply for Kalia Yojana 2019, they may visit to their nearby Internet Cafe and fill Kalia Yojana Red Form 2019 & Kalia Yojana Green Form 2019. Kalia Yojana Odisha 2019 Application Form Last Date for Phase I is 15th January 2019. Naveen Patnaik also announced that if any farmer will remain for filling Online Application Form 2019 of Kalia Scheme 2019. Those all farmers can apply for Kaila Yojana 2019 in Phase II from 25th January to 5th January 2019. Read all the important instructions before applying online for Kalia 2019 Yojana. Fill all the details correctly in Kalia 2019 Scheme Online Form. Direct link to fill Kalia Yojana Online Form is available on this web page.
Kalia Yojana Odisha Second Phase Form 2019
Kalia Yojana Odisha Second Phase has been started. Farmers can apply online for Kalia Yojan in Second Phase from January 25, 2019. You should have to fill online application form of Kalia Yojana before last date. The last date for Kalia Yojana is 5th February 2019. So, farmers can fill Kalia Yojana Odisha Online Application Form in second phase from 25 January 2019 to February 5, 2019.
Benefits Of Kalia Yojana 2019 Odisha
- Govt. assist financial help of Rs.25,000/- per farm family over five seasons. So, that farmers can purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and use assistance towards labour and other investments. Kalia Scheme is implemented from current Rabi Season 2018-19 onwards.
- Rs.12,500/- will be provided by Odisha Government to each landless Agricultural Household for Agricultural allied activities like for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc.
- Vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural laborers will get help of Rs. 10,000/- per family per year.
- Vulnerable landless laborers, cultivators, share croppers and agricultural families identified by Gram Panchayats can able to take cop loans up to Rs 50,000/- available at 0% interest.
Kalia Scheme 2019 Toll Free Number [KALIA Yojana Helpline No.]
Kalia Yojana 2019 Toll Free No. 1800-572-1122 – Farmers who wants more information or have any query regarding Kalia Scheme 2019 Form can contact to 1800-572-1122. Or you can also comment our questions in below comment section. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. To get more information visit to www.kalia.co.in .
Steps To Fill Kalia Yojana Application Form 2019
Farmers are informed that Kalia Scheme 2019 Application Form is available on official web portal. Those who wants to fill Kaila Yojana 2019 Form can read these below steps and fill your Application Form For Kalia 2019 Scheme correctly.
- Firstly, Go to Official Web Portal of Kalia Yojana Odisha 2019 – www.kalia.co.in .
- Here you will find “Form” tab. As you will click on this tab, you see a drop down menu.
- This dropdown menu contains Kaila Yojana Red Form & Kalia Scheme Green Form .
- As you click on these link you will go to a new tab.
- Here you find Kalia Yojana Application Form PDF.
- Fill the Kaila Yojana Form correctly.
Kalia Yojana Odisha Login [Sign Up]
Odisha Government started new Kalia Yojana Portal for Kalia Yojana Login. Candidates can also Sign Up them for Kalia Yojana. To get Login into Kalia Yojana Portal, you may visit to http://portal.kalia.co.in .
Kaila Yojana Red Form 2019 PDF
Kaila Yojana Green Form 2019 PDF
Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List 2019 PDF Download [District | Block Wise]
The Kalia Scheme 2019 Beneficiary List has been released for Phase – 1 on official website. You can check your District Name, Block Name, Gram Panchayat Name, Village Name, Farmer Name, Father Name, Gender & Age. You can select your Distract from given below block and click on View to check Kalia Yojana 2019 List of Beneficiary.
Please Select District to view Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List 2019 PDF. After Selecting your Distract & Block Click on View Button. Here you find Gram Panchayat & Their Beneficiary List in PDF File. Click on PDF icon to see your Name in Beneficiary List of Kalia Yojana 2019.
Kalia Yojana 2019 Guidelines Download [Kalia 2019 Scheme Details]
Subscribe to www.scholarshipyojana.in to get all Latest News of Kalia Scheme 2019. We update all Latest Information for Kalia Yojana (Scheme) 2019 In Odisha. Download Kalia Yojana 2019 Notification from below list.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Kalia Yojana 2019 Notification No. 23130 on 22-12-2018.|
|Kalia Scheme Minutes of Meeting on 25-12-2018.|
|Office Order No. 9728 for Kalia 2019 Yojana on 29-12-2018.|
|Official Kalia Yojana Notification No. 9719 on 29-12-2018.|
|Krushak Sampark Abhiyan (KSA) Operational Instructions-1.|
|Krushak Sampark Abhiyan (KSA) Operational Instructions-2.|
|Krushak Sampark Abhiyan (KSA) Operational Instructions – 4.|
|Launch of Krushak Sampark Abhiyan (KSA).|
|Frequently Asked Questions on KALIA Scheme.|
|Package for Farmers’ Welfare – Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and income Augmentation (KALIA).|
|Forwarding of SOP for Red From and Green From under KALIA Scheme.|
|Training of District Level Trainer on PEETHA Programme.|
|Chief Secretary’s letter on KALIA Scheme to Collectors.|
|Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for data entry of Red Forms/Suo Moto Deletion on KALIA Portal.|
Biju Swasthya Yojana – BSKY Online Registration Form [Eligibility]. Apply Online Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Helpline Number Hospital List Required Document PDF.
|Name of Scheme||Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched By||Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched On||15 August 2018|
|Official Web Portal||health.odisha.gov.in
Biju Swasthya Yojana – nhmodisha.gov.in
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is introduced by Government of Odisha. Biju Swasthya Scheme aims to provides Free health Services to decrease Costly Health Services in State. Biju Swasthya Yojana is available in all State Government Health Care. All eligible families can get a Annual Health Coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh per family. And government provide Rs. 7 Lakh Health Insurance for Women Members of the family. All the Enrolled Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Card holders and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Card Holder and families have annual income below Rs. 50, ooo/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60, 000/- in Urban areas.
- Under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme free health service for all people of Odisha in all Government Health Care Facility in sub center level upto District Headquarter Hospital Level.
- Additional facility of free healthcare beyond District Headquarters Hospital, Over 70 Lakh economically vulnerable families are provided Annual Health Coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh per family.
=> PM Yojana
Biju Swasthya Yojana Eligibility
- All families are eligible for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana and get free health care services at government health are institutions.
- All enrolled Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana card holders, Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holders, BPL card holders and Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) card holders and families with annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas are eligible. And get annual health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per annum per family and Rs 7 lakh per annum for women members of the family.
Benefits of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- All People of Odisha can take all health services are free of cost, including drugs, diagnostics, dialysis, Cancer chemotherapy, OT, I.C.U, in-patient admission etc., in all government health institutions up to District Head Quarters Hospital level.
- BKKY card, RSBY card, BPL card, or AAY card holders or annual income of Rs 50,000/- in rural and Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas can avail cashless treatment at all Government Hospitals and 208 empanelled Private Hospitals.
[BSKY] Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Enrollment Process
All enrolled families under BKKY Stream I & II, RSBY, BPL and Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) are get auto-enrolled under Biju Swasthya scheme. And all families who are not enrolled for these card and have low income. The all can get benefit of BSKY by obtaining Income Certificate of Annual Income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas.
Required Documents For Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme
All the pre-enrolled Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (Stream I & II) or Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana or BPL or AAY cards holders have to visit to empanelled hospital to get Free Health Insurance under Biju Swasthya Yojana of Rs. 5 Lakh per family and Rs. 7 Lakh for Women Members of the family. And those who are not enrolled in above Schemes and have low income, they can get a valid Income Certificate (annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas) for getting cashless treatment at empanelled hospitals.
Biju Swasthya Yojana Hospital List
Biju Swasthya Yojana Helpline Number – 155369
If anyone have queries regarding Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana or RSBY, they all can call on toll free number 155369 available from 6 AM to 10 PM. Or you can get further information from official websites health.odisha.gov.in and nrhmorissa.gov.in . And you can also ask question in below comment box.
=> UP Yojana
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana FAQs
=> Click Here For Official Web Portal Of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.